Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Sunday

Sunday nights are my favorite time of the week. All the kiddos are in bed. My husband is in bed. The house is still. And tomorrow? School is back in session! I only have one child in school so far, but it still makes my days easier when I am short one kid. And the best part is being short one husband!

Don't get me wrong, I love having my husband around. But I also love when he goes back to work and we can start doing things my way again. You see, when Paul is home, nap time get messed up, meal time is random, and our schedule is pretty much thrown out the window. Any mom knows that when the schedule is gone -- moms job is so much harder.

So here I am enjoying my Sunday evening, and knowing that I get five days of doing things MY WAY! (Yes, I might be back on Friday posting how much I love the fact that my husband will be around for two days to help me out, but give me my moment).

No comments: