Thursday, May 21, 2009

The best day!

It was a beautiful day here in Southern Oregon. When the twins went down for their morning nap we decided to go outside for a picnic. (I know our grass needs to be mowed! Paul is doing it as I type this!)


I even brought out our real picnic basket to make it a little more fun for the kiddos.


Who doesn't like to eat strawberries outside on a warm day? Well besides me because I hate strawberries.


Afterward we decided to run through the sprinklers.

It wasn't spraying too well

And the sprinkler kept falling over


I sat back and relaxed while watching the kids run around.



But the kids enjoyed it!




Then I realized why the water pressure was crap. The spout was shooting water everywhere!

So I moved the hose to the spout on the side of the house!


The kids loved the shooting water!




It was a great day!





No comments: